Lets have a look on Cyberpunk 2077 review. Cyberpunk 2077 is open world game action role-playing game. It is developed and published by CD Projekt.
Cyberpunk2077 is the most awaited game and exaggerated game in 2020. The game takes 8 years to develop. Cyberpunk is released on December 10, 2020 after several postpones. The game released for Microsoft Windows, Play Station 4, Stadia and Xbox Series X/S. it is a first person perspective game. Prices for the game are as: PC:- Rs. 2,499 ; Consoles:- Rs. 3,499.
- Optimization for decent PCs:- Game is properly optimized for decent level PCs. Average quality graphics too give satisfactory FPS of the game. Almost no lag experience will be experienced by the gamer. We have tested the game on the device with specs of Intel i7-7700HQ CPU, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB, 2 TB Hard Disk and 16 GB RAM.
- Gameplay:- The first person perspective of the game as a hero “V” is your role play in the game. Customizable clothing, hair style, face, body type and more things will change your experience of play. The gameplay is overall smooth and the nightcity experience is great.
- Attention to details:- The environment of the game is detailed properly. A detail of the game clearly shows the efforts taken for almost 8 years. Every small detail are taken in consideration and made the game full of detailed.
- Explore the Night City:- Cyberpunk is all about night city. The awesome experiences of nightcity make the game more powerful. The city consist of six regions- the corporate city centre, immigrant-inhabited Watson, luxurious Westbrook, suburban Heywood, gang-infested Pacifica, and industrial Santo Domingo. V navigate the city either on foot or the vehicles, law was taken very seriously in the game. Nightcity is the main attraction of the game.
- Multiple ways to play:- In terms of playing the game in a multiple way, you may experience yourself as a hacker (“NetRunner”) by hacking your way through. You can become a gadget and cyber expert (“Techie”) and you can come out with weapons (“Solo”).
- Open world:- As the game is open world, you would love to explore the world. Every city and part of the city is properly optimized.
- Other points:- V, the character of the game suits well in the game. The voices and story telling is greatly used. Multiple endings.
- Lack of navigation
- Many Bugs:- The game have many bugs but it is expected that this bugs will be fixed soon. Recently, CD Projekt had rolled out a patch update which had fixed some bugs. One of the bug we experienced was: a player suddenly spawn and without any animation it move away from us and suddenly disappear. One more bug reported that the mobile devices float in air which is funny though.
At last, we concluded that a sci-fi lover will definitely love the game. RPG lover with certain choices and customization will like to spend time in the game. Much to learn as a game designer, developer and who are working as a backend for the game. Nightcity is the main attraction of the game with multiple endings. And yes the game is worth for money.
Turn on notification and get all gaming news updates on your finger tips. Follow valacgaming The Indian Gaming Community for daily latest gaming news and updates. Regular battle quiz post.