Season 6 Update of Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Warzone is released for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Call of Duty has announced about the update on their official twitter account. Update will bring Season 6 update, Playlist Update, General Fixes, Weapons update, Warzone update and PC Graphics update. It also adds some new weapons, new operators, Nikolai and Farah added, introduced new maps, new modes and battle pass gear in update. Detailed information of the update is given bellow.
- PlayStation 4:- 19.3 GB
- Xbox One:- 22.66 GB
- PC:- 57 GB for Modern Warfare Owners & 25.5 GB for Warzone owner only.
Additional compatibility pack also added for Xbox and PS4 users. Update size are as follows.
Play Station 4
Gunfight Blueprint Customs
Face Off – Station
Kill Streak Confirmed
Season Six Mish Pit
Maps Broadcast and Mialstor Tank Factory
Armored Royale Quads
- A beep will now play when quick detonation is triggered and slight delay when performing a quick detonation. Reduced throw initial velocity by 30%.
- 5 second delay for the use of weapon after reviving the teammate in survival mode.
- Issue fixed where players could obtain unlimited stopping power rounds.
- Issue fixed where the defending player had a long respawn timer after the HQ was taken back and all players were dead while in a Headquarters match.
Issue fixed of putting a Moltov or grenade into a planted bomb causing it to kill the defusing player.
- Issue fixed where the player’s watch and/or Heartbeat Sensor would not be entirely visible when using the XRK Chainsaw attachment on the Finn LMG
- Bug fixed where explosive and thermite rounds do not function as intended on the Chronic variant from the Blunt Force II bundle
- Issue fixed where the muzzle selection screen for the Finn LMG was hard to view in the Gunsmith menu
- Issue fixed where the player’s left hand will not properly grip the weapon when the 23.0” Romanian barrel is equipped on the AK
- Some bugs fixes where the prone hipfire viewmodel positioning was not appearing as intended and could disappear in certain circumstances
- Reduced very close damage of origin 12 in Warzone
- Shotguns damage increase of slugs in Warzone
- XRK ChainSAW – FiNN LMG:
- Adding a description in Gunsmith nothing the attachment does not allow for weapon mounting
- Increased brightness on the Tac Laser attachment
- collision issue fixed in the south corner of the Stadium
- issue fixed where a fence with a white tarp over it near the Hospital was allowing players to see through it on one side
- Issue fixed where, on occasion, the train would appear as a white placeholder icon on the map
- Implemented fixes to help properly track Warzone wins
- Bug fixed where players were unable to damage enemies with gunfire while on an ascender
- If a player has their minimap set to not rotate, they will see inaccurate pings on the heartbeat sensor. This has been fixed.
- Issue fixed where the Train’s supply boxes could vanish during longer rounds
- NVIDIA Reflex is now available in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, including Warzone, and will deliver latency improvements in GPU-intensive gaming scenarios on GeForce GTX 900 and higher NVIDIA graphics cards
- Improved stability and performance
Turn on notification and get all gaming news updates on your finger tips. Follow valacgaming The Indian Gaming Community for daily latest gaming news and updates. Regular battle quiz post.